Asked by Anonymous
you thinks so? nah
When the Chernobyl disaster occurred in 1986, 3 men dove into contaminated waters to prevent a massive explosion that could have spewed radioactive materials across parts of Europe, saving countless lives. When they resurfaced, they were already suffering from radiation sickness and died soon after. Source
Prince Harry and John Barrowman both do a mutual high five/ass slap combo omg
Can we just appreciate that John smacked Prince Harry’s royal ass so hard that the guy actually had to rub himself a little while John waves his hand
Can we just appreciate that John smacked Prince Harry’s royal ass
It’s basically illegal not to reblog this.
aries: in the flesh
taurus: in the flesh
gemini: in the flesh
cancer: in the flesh
leo: in the flesh
virgo: in the flesh
libra: in the flesh
scorpio: in the flesh
sagittarius: in the flesh
capricorn: in the flesh
aquarius: in the flesh
pisces: in the flesh
#SaveInTheFlesh Social Media Sunday
#SaveInTheFlesh Social Media Sundays are going to be the last Sunday of every month.
This means Sunday 27th July is the next one.
A lot of you know all about and taken part in this before (thanks so much!), but as anyone taking a casual glance at the tag has noticed, this fandom is growing rapidly, so we’ll explain what this is again.
Basically, we started this campaign in mid-June - this is the original post - to demonstrate how much love for the show is out there and make sure the BBC knows it. The response from the fandom was overwhelming - we got amazing support from the Sherlockians and sherlockology, and check out these stats. The show’s creative team certainly noticed the fans’ efforts and the noise we all created brought new fans to the show.
We want to make this an ongoing campaign - we’re going for once a month so that we all have time to create things for each event.
It would be really great if lots of new fans (especially everyone coming in from Teen Wolf) could take part this time!
This is how you get involved:
#SaveInTheFlesh - Sunday 27th July - 10pm UK time
- We all create a post - this isn’t about likes and reblogs, this is a show of numbers. It could be a bit of fan art you’ve made, your favourite quote, a picture of your favourite character, or even just one of the images above
- Here are screencaps (series 1 - here is series 2) for images and here are the scripts for quotes. Or you can use this free to use fan art from ruvillie and these free to use gifs.
- In the caption, say how much you like the show and that you want another series
- Include mentions of BBC Three and BBC America - do this by typing “@ bbcthree” and “@ bbcamerica” in your post without the space. When it has worked, the @ will disappear and the text will become a link. The BBC’s tumblr accounts will then get a notification when you publish the post so they’ll see you love the show
- Tag it saveintheflesh
- Schedule it for 10pm UK time on Sunday 27th July
- Tweet #saveintheflesh at BBC Three and BBC America
- After creating your own tweet, retweet a few others from the tag a few minutes later
- Get conversations going with your fellow fans - tweet questions and answer other people’s using the hashtag. This will help get the numbers up and ensure the topic stays busy.
This particular campaign method is all about timing - by suddenly all talking about the show, we send a strong, united message of support to the BBC, and show the talented cast and crew that we love them and we’re behind them all the way.
Remember: Sunday 27th July 10pm UK time
- That’s 11pm Sunday for most of continental Europe
- Time zone calculator
Spread the word!